Getting the most out of your Hyundai is easy with our new range of Hyundai Genuine Oil and Lubricants available at Sinclair Hyundai.
Partnering with Caltex, Hyundai Genuine Oil and Lubricants have been developed to meet the technical specifications of your Hyundai vehicle and the logbook recommended service intervals.
Blended with high quality base oils and additives, Hyundai Genuine Oil and Lubricants are engineered for peak vehicle performance and efficiency.
Hyundai Genuine Oil and Lubricants offer complete protection in all critical operating conditions and can help to:
- Maximise fuel efficiency
- Maintain engine cleanliness
- Increase vehicle durability
- Reduce component wear
Call in to Sinclair Hyundai to see our new thinking around the new Hyundai Genuine Oil and Lubricants range.
Hyundai Genuine Oils and Lubricants - Warranty Terms and Conditions
Hyundai Motor Company Australia Pty Ltd (Hyundai) has partnered with Caltex Australia Pty Ltd (Caltex) to provide Hyundai Genuine Oils and Lubricants (Products). Hyundai may amend these terms and conditions from time to time without notice.
1. In consequence of the failure of a Product to conform to its specifications as at the time of purchase, Hyundai will:
(a) pay for parts and labour only to repair damage (if any) to a customer’s Hyundai vehicle to the extent that damage is directly caused by that failure; and
(b) pay for the cost of the replacement of the Product or the supply of an equivalent Product.
2. In respect of a claim on Hyundai for Hyundai vehicle damage Hyundai will require the customer to furnish it with satisfactory evidence demonstrating:
(a) the Hyundai vehicle meets and was operated in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications for the vehicle and was used under normal operating conditions; and
(b) the Hyundai vehicle was maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations, including compliance with oil selection, monitoring and drain recommendations. An authorised Hyundai dealer or authorised Hyundai service outlet may perform periodic oil analyses to forecast optimum oil-drain intervals and to monitor vehicle operation.
3. If in Hyundai’s reasonable opinion any wear or damage is not related to the failure of a Product to conform to its specification, Hyundai will not be liable for such wear or damage.
4. To make a claim under this warranty, the Customer must notify an authorised Hyundai dealer or authorised Hyundai service outlet promptly and in writing of the matter. In the case of vehicle damage, the customer will also need to furnish copies of maintenance reports, periodic oil analyses, submit a sample of the Product from the failed Hyundai vehicle, and make parts and operating records available for Hyundai inspection upon request.
5. Except in respect of any warranty applicable as the result of the mandatory operation of any law (including any warranty so applicable under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010), and the warranty set forth above, Hyundai makes no other warranties, commitments or undertakings, whether as to the description of the Product, its quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise.
6. To the extent permitted by law, Hyundai will not be liable for any consequential loss, indirect loss, economic loss, loss of revenue or special loss or damage that may arise from any defect of a Product.